水手之梦全录音翻译
时间:2015-03-02 12:02:28 来源:吧友 作者:叹咏生命之流 热度: 50 次
Simogo早前推出的《水手之梦》吸引了不少玩家的注意,这里带来游戏中全录音翻译,另外其新作也将延续这里的剧情,喜欢的玩家可以关注一下。
十点:
I played a few games with the boys earlier.
不久前我和孩子们玩了下游戏。
But my heart wasn’t in it.
但我的心不在里面。
I wanted to get back to the radio.
我想要回到无线电旁。
I rarely stay too long on anyone frequency.
我很少停留在别人的频道上。
I turn the dial, listen to the radio cracked.
我转动着转盘,听着无线电吱呀作响。
Open it up, pick up a signal.
打开它,挑一个信号。
The signal from far away, some feel little mad to me.
那些来自远方的信号,有些会让我觉得非常奇怪。
Not sure what I’m looking for.
不敢肯定我在找什么。
十一点:
Hey boy!
嘿孩子!
Come here! Come here! Come here!
过来!过来!过来这儿!
Ha, little boy, come here!
哈,小伙,过来这儿!
Be that way.
就这样吧。
He’s an old ** on board that we called Gaze, but he doesn’t answer to that name.
他是一直船上的狗,我们叫他做盖兹,但他不应这个名字。
**
Gaze has been on that ship longer than any others.
盖兹在船上的日子比所有其他人都要长。
He loves to sleep on my feet.
他喜欢在我的脚上睡觉。
I don’t mind, he keeps him from getting cold.
我不介意,他是在让自己暖和一点。
I tell him about another dog I once knew.
我告诉他另一条我以前知道的狗。
Gaze waves his tail.
盖兹摇着他的尾巴。
I tell him about the little girl that loved that dog.
我告诉他那个喜欢那只狗的女孩。
He yawns, and sneezes all over my trousers.
他打了个哈欠,把鼻涕都喷在了我的裤子上。
I tell him of all the stranger wonder things I have seen.
我告诉他所有我看过的怪异奇事。
Gaze chases his tail.
盖兹追着他的尾巴。
I tell him about the woman I left at shore.
我告诉他那个我留在岸上的女人。
Gaze ** himself to me, and puts his head in my lap.
盖兹看着我,把他的头放到我的大腿上。
Good boy, Gaze, lie down in it. Good boy.
好孩子,盖兹,躺在这儿吧。好孩子。
Sleep well, Gaze. Sleep well.
好好睡吧,盖兹,好好睡。
十二点:
Living poor for a long journey used to be a bit of sweet.
穷游一段长长的旅途曾经是颇为不错的。
It was a feeling of **, not because of the waves.
那是一种晃荡的感觉,不是因为海浪。
It felt like that ** in two directions.
感觉就好像在同时往两个方向走。
Seeing her on the dock, that was hard.
在码头上看见她,这很让人辛苦。
I couldn’t tell whether she was crying or not.
我没办法看出她是不是在哭。
I thought it was for the best though,
我以为这是最好的做法,
I don’t think it was right that she should sit in that cottage, long for me.
我并不觉得她应该坐在小屋里等待着我。
Wasn’t right that I should long for her all those long months at sea.
也不觉得我应该在那些漫长的日日月月里等待着她。
There had been too much longing.
太多漫长的等待了。
She said that she didn’t mind me leaving, as long as I came back.
她说她不介意我离开,只要我会回来。
I didn’t.
我没有。
If I cut her loss, she could find another, someone who can take care of that girl with her.
如果我断绝联系,她会去找另一个人吧,另一个能够和她一起照料那女孩的人。
She seemed so happy with that little girl.
和那女孩在一起的时候,她看上去很高兴。
I thought it might be enough for her.
我以为这样对她来说就足够了。
I was a fool.
我是个笨蛋。
The sea is beautiful from land, land is beautiful from sea.
从陆地上看,大海很美;从大海上看,陆地很美。
p.s. 这里有一个英语的双关语。“long”作为形容词时意为“长”,作为动词时意为“等待”。
热门新闻
-
水手之梦7支歌快速获得方法
《水手之梦》游戏中7首好听的歌曲会对于星期1-7用瓶子送来,并且有着不同的曲风,这里带来快速获得7支歌的方法,希望对大家有所帮助。
发布日期:2016-07-19 07:46:33
-
水手之梦剧情详解
《水手之梦》在玩法上比较简单,大家只要一路顺着河流航行探索路上遇到的事物,不过剧情上比较丰富的,下面带来游戏剧情详解,一起来看看吧。
发布日期:2016-03-23 04:54:12
-
水手之梦故事图画及音乐分享
沉浸在《水手之梦》冒险世界以及好听的音乐中会有一种比较梦幻的感觉,同时有网友提取出来游戏的素描图画,这里给大家分享一些,有喜欢的可以做成头像等等。
发布日期:2019-08-20 01:13:16
-
水手之梦全录音翻译
Simogo早前推出的《水手之梦》吸引了不少玩家的注意,这里带来游戏中全录音翻译,另外其新作也将延续这里的剧情,喜欢的玩家可以关注一下。
发布日期:2015-09-12 07:50:09
我要评论 查看全部评论 (0)>>















![ps4固件最新版下载[含ps4hen 2.1.5]](http://pic.k73.com/up/soft/2024/0725/183524_70115517.jpg)
